Our School Uniform
In 2015, Durand Academy became one of the first schools in the country to provide our pupils with our new school uniform free of charge for the start of that academic year.
We believe that school uniform unites our children with a sense of pride in their school, and focuses minds on teaching and learning which is important to helping build self-esteem and confidence. Wearing of school uniform is therefore compulsory.
The Durand Academy Uniform
• Royal blue blazer with gold trimming and Durand crest.
• Grey school trousers/shorts, skirts and pinafores
• Black, grey or white socks
• Plain black shoes (slip on shoes, boots and shoes with heels are not acceptable)
• Grey Durand V neck jumper with blue and gold trim
• White shirts
• School tie (Nursery -Year 2 elasticated, Year 3 – Year 6 Tie and Secondary clip on)
• Hijab plain grey or royal blue
• Girls – Yellow and white checked summer dress
• Boys – Grey shorts
For PE all children Nursery to Year 6:
• Plain navy blue shorts
• Plain Black trainers or plimsolls
• Navy blue Durand crest T-shirt
All of the above are available to purchase from the school.
- Red sweatshirt with Durand crest*
• Plain navy shorts or tracksuit bottoms*
• Plain black trainers or appropriate footwear for sporting activity
*Middle School PE Kit available from White Hall Clothiers, 77 Camberwell Road (Near Albany Road Walworth Road end), SE5 0EZ
Download the full uniform list below: